Friday, July 16, 2010

Easter Surprise

This year for Easter we had a surprise for everyone. We are having a baby! I was 12 weeks on Easter Sunday (I'm now almost 27 weeks so you can see how much I've been slacking on this blog). It was super hard to hide because Paul's sister was living with us at the time. Somehow we managed though! Paul ended up calling his side of the family and telling them (they live about 4 hours away). Since I found out I was pregnant the first week of February, I knew how I wanted to tell my family. Paul and I both agreed to wait until I was 12 weeks before we told anyone and it just so happened to work out that Easter Sunday was 12 weeks. It worked out even better that my family was going to be at my parent's house to celebrate. We had planned to get on Skype together and I loved seeing their reaction. It was hard getting everyone in the same room and I thought our plan wouldn't work out. My aunt had to take her mother home so I asked her to wait and get everyone in the room because had a picture we wanted to show them. Finally everyone was there and I sent the picture via messenger. It took a few seconds for it to register with everyone what it was a picture of and then there was lots of screaming and crying and falling off couches! It was such a great feeling to be out and now have to keep the secret to ourselves anymore.





Due October 17, 2010, gender is a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment