Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

I found an American food store that is located in Melbourne that I really wanted to go to! It took an hour to get there but it was worth it! Everything was so expensive, which I expected. I got a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper for $20 Australian. I also got some mayo, a couple Butterfingers and Capt'n Crunch. I would have gotten more, but it was so crowded we could hardly move, let alone browse for things.

We also bought this:


We pulled into a parking lot to look at a map and try to find the road for the food store. We just happened to pull in front of a Clive Peeters and Sleep City. We of course had to go in! We ended up getting a crockpot, mini mixer, and a breadmaker at Clive Peeters. We had been looking for a bedroom set all week, but everything was so expensive. Sleep City had a 30% off sale so we decided to look there. Right away we found this Tokyo set and we both loved it. The price was perfect so we couldn't say no. We also got a mattress that we desperately needed! They will hold on to it until we move and just deliver it to the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment