Friday, July 24, 2009

We got the house!

Paul got the call yesterday that we got the house! This is the house that I really wanted, I'm so excited! It is still being built so we can't move in until mid-late August. We won't have any pictures until that time, either, but I will post some as soon as I get them! As much as I am dreading packing everything up, I am excited to be able to set up the new house however I want it! We will finally get out new bedroom set that we bought, and our fridge, washing machine, and microwave! We are also getting frames made for some of our wedding photos. I wanted the three 8 x 10's put into one frame, but couldn't find any anywhere like that. We're also getting one made for the 11 x 14 picture. Those should be done around the same time as the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment