Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Bridge

On Sunday, Paul, the kids, and I went for a drive. I saw this pretty bridge, so Paul pulled over and we took a little walk to it. I only had my old camera, but here are some pictures I took. I think they turned out pretty good! I have some pictures of the new furniture to post soon. I have to keep an eye on the internet usage we have though first. So hopefully within the next few days I will have them!








Andrew is excited that he made it over the
little bridge!


Here's Chelsea walking back over the bridge.


She's happy she made it! She was nervous about
falling in.


Oh, and this is what one of our lights look like.
We were putting pictures up on the wall and I
happened to look up and notice this. It added
wonderfully to everything else that had gone
wrong with the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment