Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some more pictures of the house.

Here are some pictures of the outside of the house and of the new furniture we got. The house is almost complete. I think all it needs is the bookshelf I'm going to redo and our art that we are getting framed. I'd love to be able to put more stuff on the walls, but since we aren't allowed to put nails in them, it's going to have to wait.

I'll start off with the door that the delivery men took a chunk out of!



Chelsea loves her picture taken!


My husband and son enjoying a moment together.


The new TV unit and coffee table. Please
excuse the mess!


Coffee table up close. I taught the kids how to
play Scat and they love it! They ask to play all
the time.


The TV unit. It has the perfect amount of space
to store all of our photo books/albums.


The china cabinet. Paul wants to put
a vase on top instead of our wedding
pictures.


The top shelf with my shot glasses!


My little Sabres corner. We didn't get a good
picture of us at the Sabres game in February
so I put a picture of us at the Sydney Opera
House instead. That's also a replica of the church.
Pastor gave it to us as a wedding gift.


The happy family minus one. He was playing
Playstation like usual!


The new fence that was just built this week.
We don't have as much space outside as we'd like.


The back of the house. A little more room here.


The other side of the house. There is supposed
to be a fence up at the front there soon.


The view from the front. We just got the driveway
painted this morning, so now it's a dark charcoal
color. I really like it!

That's all the pictures I have for now. Paul went back to work this week. He is obviously sore, but feels a ton better then before the operation. We hope to get his other knee done within the next few months and hopefully they will last a few years before he needs a replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment