Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kangaroo Searching - Buchan

We went to Buchan to find some kangaroos, but had no luck. We did manage to see a wallaby though! While we went through the caves, Paul was napping in the car. He told us when we were done that he thought he saw a kangaroo hop across the road, but couldn't be certain. We went to look in the direction he pointed. Paul, Andrew and I climbed up a big hill but came up empty. We went back down and started heading towards the car. I wanted to take a few pictures of the small creek and as I walked over, I heard a rustle in the bushes. A wallaby hopped out! I was so excited! That was what Paul had seen hop across the street. It was very thirsty and kept drinking from the creek. It even let Andrew get pretty close!












You can see the wallaby in the bottom right
corner drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment