Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Royal Cave - Buchan

I had never been in a cave before. Never. I don't know why. I probably was never offered the opportunity. When we went kangaroo searching at Buchan we decided to go through one of the caves. Paul stayed in the car because his knees were hurting him, but Lisa, Chelsea, Andrew and I went through the Royal Cave. It was beautiful. Although it felt cool when we first walked in, it was very humid. I would definitely go back and go through the Fairy Cave.

Our tour guide told us that about 6 weeks earlier, a wedding was held in the cave. I have no idea how she would have gotten through while wearing her dress, since there were many tight spaces. How gorgeous would that be though!


The part in front is called "Niagara Falls".


























No comments:

Post a Comment