Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Day At The Park/A Day At The Beach

On Saturday we went to play at a park. We had no plans for the day, and I suggested we pack some balls into the car, and pack a lunch, and go out to play. We drove to Gisborne and found a nice big park. We grabbed our footy and took a walk through the woods and came to a footy ground. It was empty so we played on there for a while. I did pretty good for my first time! Eventually some cars pulled up and the people were dressed in cricket outfits, so we knew it was time to go.


Chelsea kept getting mad because she had to
chase after the ball!


Andrew with his footy.


I loved seeing grass! I don't see as much of it
anymore.






A baby magpie. I got up close to take this picture
and then Paul told me that they swoop at you if
you get too close. Thanks Dear!


My lovely family.


They love playgrounds. (I do too!)


I have no idea.





Sunday, Chelsea had a birthday party to go to. Paul, Andrew and I had nothing planned. Andrew said he wanted to go somewhere that we hadn't been to in a long time. We ended up going to the Werribee Beach! I love going to the water, even when it's a little chilly!


Andrew loved throwing shells at the jellyfish to
watch them bounce off.






While he was throwing shells, he accidentally
picked up some dog poo! After I finished
laughing, I told him to rinse his hands in the water.




The sand was littered with shells! Too bad it's
illegal to take them home!

No comments:

Post a Comment