Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sunday Day Trip

Paul and I went for a day trip on Sunday. We ended up going up a mountain! I was so excited as I had been asking to go to the top of a mountain for a while now. It was cold and rainy, but it was still beautiful! I loved seeing all the plants, grass, and ferns! We ended up going to a place called "Sky High". It had gardens, a maze, gift shop, and restaurant. There was a wedding going on while we were there, so the Secret Garden part was blocked off. Here are some pictures of the rest of the place.


Paul wanted to kiss the kangaroo
on the totem pole. Who am I to
stop him?




They had some nice statues around.
Don't ever let Paul tell you he doesn't
like his picture taken - he seems to
end up in them a lot!


One of the gardens that we were able to walk
through.


The owl.


I'm not sure if this guy is crying
into his hands, or holding his whole
head in his hands.


Mr. Percy Possum. There were a
ton of kids there, I'm sure they would
have loved to play over by this tree!


Some of the beautiful flowers that were in the
gardens.






We were literally in the clouds!



The Giant's chair!




The view of the towns below the clouds.


Paul loves his Sabres hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment