Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I know it's still early, but Happy Halloween! They don't really celebrate Halloween here much, but it is gaining popularity. Since the kids won't be with us on Halloween, I decided to make Halloween cupcakes with the mix and frosting my mom sent from America (Thanks, mom!). I was going to wait until they came home from after school care, but then I discovered that I only had one muffin tin. Since it was going to take a while to bake them all, I started them early so they could frost them when they got home. Of course Andrew, being a boy, didn't want to frost them, so Chelsea and I did them. She had so much fun and like "accidentally" getting the frosting on her finger so she had to lick it off. Paul actually tried them and likes them! They are already half gone and I think I am going to freeze the rest so they don't go bad since the kids are gone again for another two weeks.

Here is just a sample of all our hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment